[TenTec] FS: power supply reduced

Ben Horton whorton at cablelynx.com
Tue Feb 26 09:51:56 EST 2013

On 2/25/2013 7:00 AM, k8bbm at srt.com wrote:
> hi, extra to my needs, very clean TenTec 961 deluxe power supply,
> $80 shipped CONUS
> reply off list
> thanks for the bandwidth
> dave
> nd0cw at srt.com

Hi again Dave,

Your listing is above and says "$80 shipped CONUS". Also, in a
subsequent email you said, "I plan on UPS, could see if USPS would do.
your preference? dave".

I replied saying UPS was my preferred medthod.  I really can't afford
and don't want to sink a lot of money into this purchase.  If it is ok
with you I will send you a US Postal Money Order for $90.00.  Is that ok
and agreeable by you?

Thanks again and will be getting money order today and mailing it to you.

73, Ben Horton, K5EX