[TenTec] Speakers

N4RS n4rs at iamotelephone.com
Wed Feb 27 19:14:09 EST 2013

In my opinion, YES, you have to be able to use a code key to be a "real
ham".

Having said that, I was one of the early supporters for the no-code license.
I feel that was correct.  I'm happy it was implemented.  It helps keep our
hobby alive.
However just as I had to cope with incentive licensing, and learn again and
test again to get my privileges back, after having them taken away, I feel
that others can learn the code if they want to be called a "real ham".

How about them apples?  ;-)

73
Rick, DJ0IP

Them apples stink!! You want quantity rather than quality. Shame on you.
Tom N4RS......CW it's still magic!