[TenTec] OT Just saying...

Marshall Stewart marsh at ka5m.net
Thu Feb 28 12:17:17 EST 2013

Maybe the sender of the QSL request for a QSO that didn't happen is just
fishing, or maybe the op that sent the QSL request made an honest mistake.
Rather than not respond, another way to handle this could be to return the
card via the same way it was received with Not In Log written on it and
signed with your callsign and first name.

Marsh, KA5M