[TenTec] Argonaut VI and 418

Lee WA3FIY wa3fiy at radioadv.com
Tue Jan 1 09:58:06 EST 2013

Thank you for the suggestion Jim,

I have given the Eagle some consideration over the past few months.  That appears to be a
fine radio and I may go that way but I like the size, operating voltage range and power drain
of the Argonaut VI and the ability to get to 100 watts if needed (rarely) by adding the 418.  I
have never made a contact on 60 or 12 so I won't miss those.  The Argonaut VI receiver
appears to be identical to the Eagle in most areas according to the specs.   Kinda' looking for
a modern Scout!   So...I'm just waiting for some more field reports

73 es Happy New Year,

-Lee-

WA3FIY