[TenTec] MicroHam MicroKyer 2 - Orion 565 - WriteLog Question

Eric Rosenberg ericrosenberg.dc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 21:10:32 EST 2013

I'm cross-posting this as I'm not sure where the problemoriginates.

I run an Orion 565, WL 11.xx and a MicroKeyer 2.

It all seems to work smoothly, except that I cannot get WL to display
the bandmap from VFO2. It comes up as VFO1, even when the VFO1bandmp is
already on the screen.

Have I missed something inthe MK2 configuration?
Have I missed something inthe Writelog configuration?
Have I missed something inthe Orion configuration?

Thanks& 73,
Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC