[TenTec] Looking for photograph/sketch of assembled Ten-Tec MR-1

David Feldman wb0gaz at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 13:27:30 EST 2013

Last week I happened into the round frequency dial disc Ten-Tec had sold with their MR-1 kit in ~1969-1970. Now I'd like to assemble the four (VFO, TX, MIX, AA) modules I've gathered over the years into a (hopefully functional) MR-1.

The hitch is I don't know what an assembled MR-1 looks like (presumably modules on a piece of wood.) Was there a sketch or drawing published by Ten-Tec showing how it would look? Google image search didn't turn up anything involving the four modules and the round frequency dial part.

Very tks,

73 Dave WB0GAZ wb0gaz at yahoo.com