[TenTec] WTB: Older Jupiter

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Sun Jan 13 14:04:17 EST 2013

On 1/12/2013 1:17 PM, Darrell Bellerive wrote:

I just want to try out a Ten-Tec
> DSP based rig and an older Jupiter is the most cost effective way to do
> this.   If I like the Jupiter, I will most likely upgrade to an Omni VII
> or Eagle. So I am looking to minimize cost.

	With all respect, I disagree - the BEST WAY to
	sample TT technology is to try a New Omni VII
	for 30 days.   If you like it, you keep it.
	If you don't, you don't.   You pay shipping I think,
	but if you try a Jupiter, you buy it, and ship it, and
	then when you buy the Omni VII you pay for it
	and to ship it, and then when you sell the Jupiter
	you pay again to ship it...

	Why not just try a new Omni VII ?

	I bet you will like it, and keep it, and save all that
	buying, selling, shipping, and so forth.

	Good luck whatever you do !!!