[TenTec] What should my Omni V+ sell for on eBay

Jack Van Demark wn5a at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 15 16:17:44 EST 2013

Omni V+ ???? I also have never seen one.
Anyway Omni V's have been selling at about $500. One with power supply and mike went for $600. You can search yourself. Go to advanced search and check the completed listings box. Same with Omni VI's and VI+. Little more disparity in the completed listings there as well as what filters or accessories are included. They don't seem to support the $1500 to $2k that several are asking for on the ham trader sites. Never Know, there was a Paragon listed for a buy it now for $2500. After declining a bunch of offers over the last 22 days they now want $750.  Doubt he will get it. You can ask anything but getting it is a totally different matter.
73
Jack WN5A