[TenTec] New or Used Decision; Omni VII

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Thu Jan 24 13:04:30 EST 2013

Not necessarily.  What it shows is the HUGE step backwards the industry
took, when it switched from downward conversion to upward conversion.  This
is apparent in one of my earlier posts to this thread.

73
Rick, DJ0IP

-----Original Message-----
From: TenTec [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Al Gulseth
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 7:56 PM
To: tentec at contesting.com
Cc: Richards
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New or Used Decision; Omni VII

What I find interesting (if I'm reading Sherwood's chart correctly) is that
the Corsair (other than filter ultimate rejection) and Omni V come in very
close to a statistical dead heat with the Omni VII in almost all categories.

Considering the age of the technology in the aforementioned rigs, I think
that says something about what Ten-Tec accomplished in their design.

73, Al