[TenTec] Looking for a source for some Corsair I parts

N6QW n6qw at jessystems.com
Wed Jan 30 16:15:11 EST 2013

Looking for a source for the following parts

TL442 as used on the 80975 Board
CA3053 as used on the Double sideband generator

YES I did talk to Ten Tec Service and they stated they don't stock many Corsair I parts. I did send them the P/N's via email but the person I talked to didn't believe they were available.

I think the TL442 is also known as a SN76154 and may be used in one of Drake radios --haven't verified that though.

So any one have any good ideas. A working 80975 board would be OK too.

73's
Pete N6QW