[TenTec] New 703 Mic

John Huffman hjohnc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 05:44:20 EST 2013

Bob -

The Vaseline on the pivot helped a lot.  The noise is still there, but I
think I can live with what's left.

I may try some of Stuart's padding suggestions.  The noise is from the
button and not the switch and padding out the pivot point and where the
sides of the button brush the case would do the trick, but there is
little clearance in either spot.

Thanks for the help, Bob and Stuart.

73 de K1ESE
John