[TenTec] Orion 2 situation

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 11:30:48 EDT 2013

Rick, I think that's exactly what they'll do.  OPTIONAL 2nd rx will also
keep the entry price down.

It needs a big display though.  That's a main advantage of the Orion over
the K3.

To compete favorably with the K3 and differentiate their offering, Ten-Tec
needs to stick with a big display and lots of knobs.

Barry N1EU.