[TenTec] Orion II has ended production

Darrell Bellerive drbellerive.va7to at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 13:35:15 EDT 2013

What we need is a list ranking transmitter IMD. Perhaps even a worst
polluters list.

In the over five decades since the Collins 32S-3 transmitter was
introduced, not one manufacturer has bettered it. Most transmitters are
significantly worse.

Would one dB per decade be too tough? Before the Collins is six decades
old, who will build a transmitter with IMD specs six dB better?

73, Darrell VA7TO

Darrell Bellerive