[TenTec] Rob Sherwood's CTU presentation

GARY HUBER glhuber at msn.com
Mon Jul 1 21:50:31 EDT 2013

Buying AND operating a HF transceiver are much more than the specifications
OR numbers. Its also what you intend to do with the radio and what it is
connected to and where, how much money you will spend, and YOUR skills and
capabilities. Rob makes a lot of valid points "is it fun to operate? is it
easy to operate" being two.  But understanding the numbers is important to
avoid an expensive mistake. TenTec has the thirty day home trial which lets
you find out if the TenTec radio will work for you.

I've added a FLEX-1500 as a sub-receiver to my OMNI-VII and have found ways
to integrate contesting and DXing tools;
http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DDUtilPowerSDRN1MMSkimmerCommander

Station photos at http://www.csm-gh.com/AB9M.htm

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M