[TenTec] OCF antennas evolution

Stuart Rohre rohre at arlut.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 10 19:44:59 EDT 2013

Tony,
You are correct, the IDEZ as I named it, is the Inverted Double Extended
Zepp, (a Zepp as an inverted Vee).  One year as I was playing with gain
wires for Field Day, I came up with the IDEA for the IDEZ!
We have had very good Field Days with two of them, one on SSB and one on
CW both on 20m.

One year, as the band (20m) opened to the West; we worked successive
contacts from Central TX to HI, then Kwajalein, Wake, New Zealand, and
New Caledonia in the Western Pacific, as successive contacts.
(Operating on the side of a hill helps).

Stuart
K5KVH