[TenTec] Sherwood rig measurements

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Jul 10 23:53:58 EDT 2013

On 7/10/2013 8:27 PM, stoskopf at tri.net wrote:
> I stand corrected, but as a casual contester I want a rig that will dig
> signals out of the crap on a crowded band.  Sherwood seems to measure
> that.

Yes, and lately, Rob has been paying a lot more attention to transmitted
phase noise and other trash, which EVERYONE should care about.
Transmitting a dirty signal, especially when running power, is both
selfish and un-Christian.  It's the equivalent of running down the
basketball court with your elbows flying, and trying to see how may
others you can trip.

73, Jim K9YC