[TenTec] TT service

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Thu Jul 11 03:18:08 EDT 2013

On 7/11/2013 1:57 AM, Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP wrote:
> James, that was a typical lawyer response.

	Nuts to the lawyer comment.  My sordid
	and embarrassing past has zero to do with
	my comment - heck, you rarely hesitate to
	correct me.

	I can accept your revision, but that is not
	what you said before.  I only mentioned it
	because the first version suggested ranking
	by DR3 is not a ranking by "performance." - as
	if DB3 is not a matter of "performance."

	I am sorry I mentioned it, now.

  More focused on the exact
> meaning of the words than on the intended content.

	The words are all we have to discern the
	meaning of what you intend to say.

	You could say it is a matter of syntax,
		but syntax matters.

	For example, punctuation matters, too, and
	there is a difference between, "Helping your
	Uncle Jack off a horse,"  and "Helping your
	uncle jack..."    ;-)

> OK, restated, Rob Sherwood does not rank radios by their overall
> performance.
> He lists them by one single criteria, DR3.

	No one said otherwise.  It sounded like
	you were saying something else.  Again,
	I sure regret mentioning it.

.