[TenTec] OCF antennas evolution

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Fri Jul 12 23:13:07 EDT 2013

Thanks Stuart.   I'll drink to that!

I'll have a little Gorge T. Stagg straight Ky bourbon... uncut,
unfiltered, dumped 142.6 barrel-proof directly to the bottle... deep
rusty brown, exceptionally thick, with the sweet gooey tastes of
vanilla, cinamon and roasted pecans up front, and exceptionally
lonnnngggg finish, with a smooooooth spicy and caramel after glow.

Yeah...  Is that close enough to constitute "a cold 807?"

And as I have probably overstayed my welcome, I will step out awhile.
Thanks and good luck.