[TenTec] Enough OCF antennas evolution

Sat Jul 13 11:08:53 EDT 2013

My wife is a very fine artist and art teacher.  She would ask "what color
would you like your dot?"    I've learned that a discussion on color in our
house is always a loosing proposition on my part.

Perhaps Tentec should supply a small bottle of yellow, a small bottle of red
and a small bottle of black paint with each product.  The user can mix the
primary colors of red and yellow in some ratio and would have the orange uh,
red dot color of their choice.  And if one insists, the black will cover any
errors.  So you see, you can have your choice and always be correct.

Frankly I love the new products where the dot on the logo is replaced with a
LED to tell the operator that something is taking place. Be it red, orange
or whatever.

Thanks Gene

73
Bob, K4TAX