[TenTec] A 6 Meter Titan?

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Mon Jul 15 15:08:40 EDT 2013

There's a recent post over on that infamous auction site for what is allegedly a "one of a kind" 6 meter (only) Titan amp.

Has anyone heard of such a thing... from the factory, at least?

My suspicion is that someone hacked up a Titan as a 6 Meter only amp... the fact that there's no model number on the front, and no factory ID on the back (although you can see where a picture was removed) makes me...curious.

Anyone know if this is "legit"?  Or someone's individual handiwork?

73, ron w3wn