[TenTec] A 6 Meter Titan?

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Mon Jul 15 15:34:12 EDT 2013

I wasn't aware that they made commercial amps for the VHF Low bands, so thanks for the info Paul.

That would explain why it looks like "factory" but lacks a model number.

That would also explain why it appears that there was a sticker (now removed) from the back further identifying the amp.

Still might be hacked up, though, especially if someone tried to "force" it to tune for 6.  That would also explain the missing tubes...

73, ron w3wn