[TenTec] Opinions

Mike Stricker info4mjs at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 09:28:31 EDT 2013

Regarding the prices of used Orion 2's, there seems to have been downward pressure on the price for the past 6 months.  I've seen many O2's sitting on the used market on various websites only to incur additional price drops until they disappear or are sold.  In addition to the lower prices, there are some package deals that seem to help sell the radios at even "better" (lower for the buyer) prices.  I didn't notice the bottom dropping out when Ten Tec announced that the radios would no longer be manufactured but I did notice some new radios being introduced by other manufacturers.

The O2 is still a good radio and is tough to beat at these current prices.

Mike, WA1SEO