[TenTec] TT 238C will not tune

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 08:42:37 EDT 2013

*When I have a problem such as this, the MFJ Analyzer comes in real handy.
So much better than trying to tune up with the radio. Work your way up or
down from a frequency that will tune well and you should find the sweet
spot. Have you tried adding or shortening the Coax/Feed Line by a small
amount? On one installation we had to leave an 8 foot section of RG-213 in
circuit to get things to match. Later the fellow raised the antenna by 20
feet and the Coax was no longer needed. Finding the correct match can be
daunting. Best of luck to you. 73 .....*
*                                               Wade/KJ4WS*