[TenTec] For Sale OMNI V

wa5yom wa5yom at arrl.net
Sun Jul 28 11:29:10 EDT 2013

I have an OMNI V equipped as follows...

Model 562 OMNI V s/n 94A10369
 with
    301 Remote controller
    218, 282, 285, 288 filters
    new never installed N4PY v.92 chip
    original Ten-Tec manual

Model 961 Power Supply s/n 94A10169

Both units just back from Ten-Tec. You may contact them for repair report. I have not unpacked the OMNI since getting it back from Ten-Tec. I believe they had to repair the PLL board. I have spent about $350.00 in repairs.

Both units in excellent condition, non-smoking environment. However, I can not make in guarantees.

This has been my primary rig since I purchased new from SLEP Electonics in 1990 (I have the original receipts) and has it served me well. I take good care of my radios and as you can see, I keep them for a long time.

However, I have purchased a new rig, so it is time to pass this on to the next user.

Price $800.00, paypal is acceptable and we can split shipping CONUS.

I have not taken the time to take pictures but I can do povide for a serious inquiry.

Tim
WA5YOM