[TenTec] OT: Openwire/Window Line and Bad Wx

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 11:27:24 EDT 2013

Hello Rick,
                 I did go to the archives and read the W1ZR article. It was
pretty basic stuff. There is another source of info about Open Feeders.
Just go to Google and search ... The Lure of Ladder Line .... We teach a
beginners class for Technician and also the General Class here in Tennessee
and I always hand out copies of this article and explain feed lines. Is it
just me ... or has the good old Open Feeder type of feed line ( Ladder Line
) been making a come back? Guess I will be investing in some 14 gauge wire
and some type of spreaders. Thanks ...

   Wade/KJ4WS
I wonder if Epay has any old fashioned Dog Bones for sale?