[TenTec] Need covers (or totally dead) TT 1210 transverter

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Wed Jun 5 19:31:28 EDT 2013

Have you compared its dimensions with any of Ten-Tec's metal project
boxes?   Just a wild thought, perhaps you could fashion a top cover from
one of the TT project boxes.   I used one of them to fix another
company's product that had a huge scratch and dent in it a few years
back.  It required a little modification, but it provided a new lid for
a low price.

After that, perhaps a Hammond brand or other brand box top will work...

Happy trails.