[TenTec] dial lights for OMNI D and Model 544 Triton

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 18:39:29 EDT 2013

John,
         About a year ago I had the same question. What I decided to do was
solder a couple of Bright Led's with the proper dropping resistor across
the socket. The Meter is now a Pretty Bluish White with less heat and
current draw. Not the Dull Red or Yellow/Red using the original bulb. If,
you must have 100% original. Give Paul a call at the Ten Tec Service Line.
In the past he has dropped screws, bulbs, and other small things in an
envelope and sent them to me. Now that is how Companies should operate.
Just a little good will generates Lots of Sales!

   73 OM de Wade/KJ4WS