[TenTec] New Jupiters being sold in the UK?

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Thu Jun 6 22:10:41 EDT 2013

Eric,

They probably just have a couple left, and they are probably the last ones
on the planet.
Normally if you export it, you need not pay British VAT, which I believe is
21%.
That saves quite a bit, but shipping will also be at least $100, probably
more.

73
Rick, DJ0IP

-----Original Message-----
From: TenTec [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of R. Eric
Sluder
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 1:45 AM
To: tentec at contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] New Jupiters being sold in the UK?

I got the June issue of RadCom in the mail today.  While flipping through
the pages a Jupiter model 538CE stood out to me.  It seems they're being
sold brand new over there per the Walter & Staton advert.

It might seem tempting to call up buy one and have it shipped, but at
1649.95 pounds converted to U.S. dollars (plus shipping, tax and duty) and
it would be a rather expensive transaction. :-(

73,
Eric
W9WLW

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android