[TenTec] Super Service as Usual !

John Bescher n4dxi at aol.com
Thu Jun 13 16:00:00 EDT 2013

Bob,

If you are like me, I was a Yaesu fan, my FT1000D is a classic sweetie but now a little outdated. The Orion II is like a spaceship compared to a bi winger....ok, not that bad.

I have been very impressed with the Orion II, the service from TenTec, and  the TenTec web email group.  After several years and the introduction of many high quality and high priced transceivers, the Orion II is still one of the best radios available for it's price range.

I'm a believer.

73...John Bescher, N4DXI