[TenTec] RF Speech Processor "TX IMD"

Robert Mcgraw rmcgraw at blomand.net
Mon Jun 17 12:49:35 EDT 2013

The only fallacy to this method is that one needs to look at the
transmitted signal several MHz away from the carrier frequency.  A true
Spectrum Analyzer is about the best method.

My new spectrum analyzer has a tracking generator, it covers 9 KHz to 1
GHz and is available for under %1500.  It was recently reviewed in QST.
While that price is more than many hams pay for their transceivers, it
certainly is more useful than many of the "ham" displays which cost less.

73
Bob, K4TAX