[TenTec] RF Speech Processor "TX IMD"

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Mon Jun 17 13:56:14 EDT 2013

Gary, the kind of noise I'm speaking about is probably not going to be heard
or seen at the far end.
But your neighbors will hear it and your field day buddies will hate you.

I understand how most of you guys who have never experienced this may be
finding it difficult to believe.
But once you've experienced it live, I guarantee you will jump on the
bandwagon with me.

73
Rick, DJ0IP

-----Original Message-----
From: TenTec [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of GARY HUBER
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 5:58 PM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RF Speech Processor "TX IMD"

Those who have a SDR running PowerSDR or similar can use the panadapter and
other functions to look at received signals and if optioned to receive
during local transmit can also look at their OWN transmitted signals.  N4PY
developed a mod which works well with the OMNI-VII, providing a real-time
look at one's transmitted signal.

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M