[TenTec] ORION ll

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Fri Jun 21 01:56:53 EDT 2013

On 6/20/2013 11:13 PM, Bob McGraw - K4TAX wrote:
> On the Behringer B-1,  I have 4 of them.  They work great miking the
> church choir.  Lousy radio mikes however.

	I also have one and I agree.  As you know,
	Bob, many of those large diaphragm studio
	microphones are very sensitive, and as
	another ham once put it, they pick up the
	sound of a gnat's sneeze from across the
	room - of course meaning the pick up everything
	in the room like cooling fan noise and are
	much harder to close-talk than other types.

A good dynamic operated about