[TenTec] Orion II has ended production

Peter Frenning [OZ1PIF] peter at frenning.dk
Sat Jun 29 17:19:36 EDT 2013

Den 29-06-2013 22:54, Bob Gibson skrev:
> I wish I had known this two weeks ago when I bought a new one!!
>
> Bob Gibson W5RG
Oh no, you were lucky Bob that you got one in time, they will now be in
very short supply. You certainly would have to kill me, to get mine from
my widow!
Until TT releases something better/just as good, there's nothing
available I would rather own and use.
I pity those who've been sitting on the fence or saving up for one, but
failed to get it in time.

--
Vy 73 de OZ1PIF/5Q2M, Peter

** Women and cats will do as they      **
** please, and men and dogs should     **
** relax and get used to the idea.     **
**            -- Robert A. Heinlein    **
email: peter(no-spam filler)@frenning.dk
http://www.frenning.dk/oz1pif.htm
Ph. +45 4619 3239/ +45 2332 9464
Snailmail: