[TenTec] Orion II has ended production

Clayton Brantley clayton_n4ev at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 29 20:39:42 EDT 2013

AMEN to that.  I own two of the out of production radios and I'm still happy AND hearing
stations that other radios cannot!  My old Omni VI+ is very good and better than most rigs
from the land of the rising sun and the Jupiter has a better receiver!

Don't lament the Orion going out of production, you radio will not stop working when the
assembly line stops.  Look at the old Collins rigs.  They are still running.

73 Clayton N4EV