[TenTec] Trim Ring for Big Knob

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 04:18:14 EST 2013

Double AW!
                    I believe that you are 100% correct. That Blazing
Orange Ball between the T's makes all the difference in the world. If I
ever get to purchase a .. NEW .. Ten Tec Rig, it is my hope that I can talk
the factory into doing an Orange Make Over for it. The UT Orange just gives
the radio character and I believe makes them Better Radio's. The Orange
Trim Ring should lower the receiver noise floor and also allow for better
transmit audio. Now with all that said ...... Roll Tide ...... I need my
first cup of coffee ..... But, here is a thought .... if I get the Orange
Trim Ring and start making the 20 Meter TT Net more consistently? Does that
mean that it works?

   73 to all de Wade/KJ4WS