[TenTec] OT Post about Digital Voltage Display

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Tue Mar 5 18:43:51 EST 2013

Timely post, Wade...   the lights in my Astron meters
have burned out... no big deal, because the meter works OK,
but it is still kinda aggravating considering the unit has
hardly been used and the warranty period only just expired.
But Astron wants $18 per meter, and I gotta install them...
so this is timely to me.

Any tips on how to do installation?

Thanks.