[TenTec] ORION shows strange behavior, like drift during TX

Al Gulseth wb5jnc at centurytel.net
Wed Mar 6 08:54:44 EST 2013

I wouldn't totally discount the possibility of RF sneaking back in where it
wasn't supposed to - the cable to the footswitch could be functioning as
a "Murphy"* antenna. Might a snap-on ferrite choke or two help?

* "Murphy" as in "Murphy's Law" or "If something can go wrong, it will,
especially during the contest" (AKA Murphy's Law for Contesters.)

73, Al