[TenTec] Totally tricked out Omni VI+ On ebay

Jack Van Demark wn5a at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 10 10:15:54 EDT 2013

Bob:
Thanks! Your explanation was a great help for me to understand the
history and development of the Omni VI series radios. I knew that ripple
was a design criteria by engineers but was unaware that the Inrad
filters were higher. I will search the net and find the info you
referenced in the last paragraph. I have been back operating after a 10
year absence while my son played baseball. He graduated about a year
ago. I have been slowly repairing my older TenTec qrp and cw gear to
fund my radio account.
Thanks again for your time and insight.
73
Jack WN5A