[TenTec] DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME FOR TEN-TEC NETS TODAY

John Occhipinti k3ur at att.net
Sun Mar 10 10:50:55 EDT 2013

Daylight Saving Time is here and the TEN-TEC 40 meter net starts today at 20:00 UTC (3 PM Eastern Daylight Saving Time) on or about 7.260 LSB and the 20 meter net follows at 21:00 UTC on or about 14.325 USB.

Many will be reaching and/or surpassing their number of checkins to qualify them for their first TEN-TEC Certificate. For the newer folk who are not aware of the program that was instituted by Jim Wharton NO4A, Vice President TEN-TEC Inc. in January, just click on this link to my QRZ page and you will see all of the details and also a picture of the TEN-TEC Cerfificate.
http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur

I would appreciate if several people could secure these frequencies prior to net times. Thank you.

John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Nets
http://k3ur.com
The Voice of Atlanta