[TenTec] 565 Low level audio on headphones

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Sun Mar 10 21:34:47 EDT 2013

No argument with Barry's suggestion, although I think it would be hard
to find more efficient headphones than 8 ohms.

My suggestion is to try an inexpensive headphone amplifier.  These cost
from $20 and up - I use this one:

http://tinyurl.com/8cr5kw

I figure the $20 Behringer model and any other one like it should cut
it.  DO NOT order either of the Ramsey headphone amplifier kits - they
knowingly employ noisy op amp chips, which is scandalous considering the
terribly poor quality.

Just my take.