[TenTec] 565 Low level audio on headphones

Sat Mar 16 22:21:34 EDT 2013

I'm not endorsing or suggesting anything, but I purchased mine here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150947666519

You'll pay about $5.95 as I recall.  You'll pay for what you get and get
what you pay for.  Don't expect anything more.  As one fellow said "they are
cheap, fragile, and not durable -but they sound OK."  I agree.

You will need to make up the suitable adapters for the connectons as both
the headphone and the mike have separate 1/8" TRS connectors.

73
Bob, K4TAX