[TenTec] NEW TEN-TEC NET GROUP

John Occhipinti k3ur at att.net
Wed Mar 20 19:41:33 EDT 2013

The new TEN-TEC Net Group has been formed and is open for membership to all of the TEN-TEC radio users who are interested in remaining in or joining the TEN-TEC SSB nets.

This new Yahoo Group named: ten_tec_radio_net, will be the only TEN-TEC Group where the TEN-TEC net information and the TEN-TEC Certificate Program will be posted.

I have posted the first "Welcome" message there and also have posted the new updated certificate data base in the FILES section.

Just go to Yahoo Groups and click on,         ten_tec_radio_net

Join this Group and you will have access to all of the TEN-TEC net postings and the TEN-TEC Certificate program information.

I am sorry for any inconvenience on your part, as I had to do what was best for me, my family, TEN-TEC Inc. and for Amateur Radio. Thank you.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Nets