[TenTec] Omni VII CPU battery location

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Sun Mar 24 16:22:19 EDT 2013

N4PY -- yep it is plain looking, but works.

At first,  liked the look of ScopeStation Ultra from CallSignSoftware,
but it is overly complicated, buggy and lacks the pure straight forward
performance of N4PY's program.   At first I was bothered by the super
plain UI N4PY presents, but I think I am beginning to prefer the
uncluttered, clean lines and lack of distracting frills in the user
interface.  As the Bauhaus Design Schools says,  "Less is more."

BTW, You CAN use the RS-320D as a second receiver/ersatz panadapter and
tune both radios with a single mouse click on the RS-320D spectrum scope
- EVEN IF YOU ARE IN Omni VII FRONT PANEL RADIO MODE.   Carl added that
just for me!  Where else can you find that kind of personal service
along with a well behaved program?

Happy trails.

Thanks for the uptake !