[TenTec] Need help with corsair ii

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 13:04:19 EDT 2013

All I can speak from is experience. If I wire a Low Impedance Microphone to
my SB-101, HW-101, Swan MB-40, Ten Tec Corsair, Omni D or Drake TR4C the
Microphone gain must be run at a much higher level. I have an Electro-Voice
Model 638 in Low Impedance flavor. It is a Great Microphone.  None of the
mentioned radio's like it. Yes, it will work but, the audio gain is Very
Low.... This is just from my experience. I have worked in the Electronics
Field since 1971. Most of that time was spent with Schematic and Soldering
Iron in hand. Never been an Engineer. I had to make what they designed work.

73 de Wade/KJ4WS