[TenTec] Need help with corsair ii

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 20:02:23 EDT 2013

Sorry, didn't do a great  job of explaining that comment - I was referring
to a Behringer mixer with built-in mic preamps as being a great tool for
the ham shack, especially the older MX802/MX502 series that you can find
used on eBay.  I always seem to be routing audio signals going in/out of
multiple rigs, connecting to soundcard, connecting to Timewave DSP, etc
etc. These mixers are greats tools for aournd $50.

73,
Barry N1EU