[TenTec] Shack downsizing

Jeramy Ross jeramy at w5xtl.org
Tue Mar 26 17:03:32 EDT 2013

Good afternoon all,

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am having to downsize my
shack.  As such, a good bit of my gear, to include many my Ten-Tec
items, have to find new homes.  The following Ten-Tec items are for
sale:

- Ten-Tec Jupiter - Black case/Green screen (good looking rig), 963
power supply, 307B speaker, power cord, manual, 708 desk microphone,
715 RF speech processor with proper cabling to interface with the
Jupiter.  Asking $750 for entire setup.

-  Ten-Tec Paragon (585) w/ all 3 optional crystal filters installed
(1.8KHz, 500Hz, and 250 Hz).  Comes with a Ten-Tec 960 power
supply/external speaker, manual, extra power cord.  Asking $500

-  Ten-Tec Pegasus w/ AT.  Asking $450

-  A second Ten-Tec Pegasus.  This one does not have the AT option,
but will combine a LDG AT100Pro for $450 for both.  $400 for just the
Pegasus.

-  Ten-Tec 302 remote encoder/keypad.  This is the beige model, but I
have a new black enclosure from the factory that I'll include if you
want to change it out to match a later Jupiter, Omni VII, etc. Asking
$55

-  Ten-Tec 247 antenna tuner.  Asking $45

-  Ten-Tec 228 antenna tuner.  Asking $60

Feel free to email me off list if you have questions, etc.  If you're
within 350 or so miles of Lawton, OK; I'll deliver (but please be
respectful of my schedule and not expect me to hit the road within 5
minutes of you saying you wish to purchase something nor expect me to
deliver at 5AM, etc.), otherwise shipping to you is out of my pocket.

Thanks and 73,
Jeramy W5XTL