[TenTec] Need help with corsair ii

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Tue Mar 26 20:21:41 EDT 2013

THANK YOU JERRY - your comments are very helpful.

Together, you and Barry make significant observations, which alter my
outlook.  I know others use them in similar ways, and have no regrets,
so perhaps I AM missing the point!  It appears these devices let you do
some things with greater ease and flexibility - and such convenience,
alone, may be worth the cost.

I really appreciate your input.  The fact I analyze your comments so
closely merely reflects how seriously I consider your take on the
matter.  It puts a new light on it for sure.

HAPPY TRAILS.