[TenTec] [ten_tec_radio_net] TEN TEC Radio Net Round Table Net Saturday may 18th 12Pm Central.

John Occhipinti k3ur at att.net
Wed May 15 12:06:30 EDT 2013

John, KC2QMA has discussed this with me and I told him that this was an excellent idea. Please support John KC2QMA this Sunday on the TEN-TEC Round Table Net.

I will be taking pictures at the TEN-TEC Booth and will post them on the TEN-TEC Radio Net Group. Have fun and God bless you and your families.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Nets