[TenTec] My Jupiter is acting in an odd manner...

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Wed May 15 19:57:24 EDT 2013

OK... here is the deal:

I do a master reset of my green screen Jupiter.
I plug a straight into the front panel key jack
I change bands and modes to 10 m CW  or may be 15m CW.
I connect the antenna output to a Ten Tec 1223 meter and
to it I connect my Dummy Load.

	OK...

	When I key the rig, the frequency changes.

That's right... the frequency changes until it is out of band and then
the transmitter shuts off.  And it does this on more than one band (not
all.)   Also, power out on 20 meters seems a tad low, while the rest
seem to show full power out.

Any ideas?