[TenTec] New rig at DAyton

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Thu May 16 23:59:39 EDT 2013

Wow... I think this is a fascinating development.

This is a wildly new direction for TT and I think it puts them in the
lead in using this popular technology.

Makes no never mind to me as I don't want to do Arduino-based QRP radio
programming, but I am thrilled TT has come out with a simple, and timely
release.  This is a hot new thing and it is cool TT has something to
offer in that regard.  I suspect it might sell well.

On 5/16/2013 9:03 PM, Al Gulseth wrote:
> Given the name "Rebel" and the fact that the code is open source, wonder when
> we'll see one that plays "Dixie" through the sidetone monitor on bootup?

..